Village Life

This was so many years back, when village life was sweet.  
We wake up in the morning sometimes crying because we do not want to go to the farm.
I remember one faithful day, I was running away from big uncles who leads us to the farm.
Only to be cornered at a point and dropped in a cocoa bag.
Off to the farm.
The bush path looks lonely and deserted because the early risers have left for the farm.
My Uncle brought me out of the bag and asked me to go back home.
I looked at  the way back and, no i can't co back home.
I ran in front of them singing and jumping to the farm.
Too little to do any hard work in the farm I was made to sit in the farm hut, picking wood for the fire.
and make sure the fire does not go out under the pot of yam.
I go to the farm only to eat and play.
Why will I cry when it is time to go to the farm?
I still wonder till date...
I laugh when I remember those days back in the village.

I will be bringing another village life style in the next post
watch out...

Comments

  1. Will like to have friend who share my kind of village life and those who wished they were like that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we act without knowing what prompt our actions until we have better understanding, we now begin to wonder why we acted d way we did. but the bible is a complete book. 1 Cor 13:9 says know we know in part.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

9 YEARS