9 YEARS


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9years today. 
God we give you thanks for your enduring love.
For 9 good years you have kept us together,
For 9 years you have blessed us,
With gifts of all kinds
With children who look and acts so much like us,
We can’t count how much of your faithfulness we have enjoyed so far.
9 years of disagreements and trying to make someone like you by all means.
9 years of eating the same food and loving it more each time.
9 years of looking into the same eyes sometimes sad sometimes happy but at all times lovingly.
9 years, just like yesterday.  
I am the most blessed husband in these nine years
Yes, so blessed to have Rowoli say yes to me 9 years ago.
She agreed to change her name and bear mine.
She agreed to live with me forever no matter what.
People say I am handsome, but what is my handsome face compared to her loving heart?
“MY WIFE” as I fondly call her.
Thank you for marrying me 9 years ago.  
You are the best.
This words I don’t say very often but today it is going to be my anthem
I LOVE YOU
I mean it, I LOVE YOU
Open my heart you will find that I LOVE YOU.
Above all
Thank you LORD FOR MY HOME
I LOVE YOU…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Village Life