THE GIRL


The cry of a little girl piercing through the forest, everything seems to come to a stand-still at that sound. The girl did not know anything about her greatness.
As she stops screaming tears from her Cristal bright eyes, she noticed she was all alone. What a dangerous place to leave a baby as beautiful as the rose flower smiling at the sky.
She wipes her eyes with the back of her hand, to the right and to the left. She looked around her. Could this be true? Am I alone, how, why, what do I know to do? Who will take me to where everyone is? To a place I will see my peers, to a place I can run around clapping and singing. That place where there will always be someone to watch over me. Could this be a dream? She looked around to be sure she was sleeping. There was no picture of sleep so dream is out of place. She pinched herself “ha I feel the pain” she looked around her as if to find a toy to play with or keep her company. Everything around her is not, not and not a toy. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Village Life

9 YEARS